How to transfer movies from iTunes to Galaxy Note 4? In this article you will know the way to sync iTunes movies to Galaxy Note 4, and then you can play iTunes movies on Galaxy Note 4 without any limitation.
Samsung has released so many hot smartphones in recent year, nowadays the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S5/S4 are hot smartphones on the market, recently Samsung has release another top smartphone, it is Galaxy Note 4, that’s very exciting. The Galaxy Note 4 has equipped with better software and hardware, for example, the screen display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, the resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels, and the size is 5.7 inches (~515 ppi pixel density), it is better than most smartphones on the market.
How to transfer movies from iTunes to Galaxy Note 4?
After you received the Galaxy Note 4 smartphone, you may want to transfer movies from iTunes to Galaxy Note 4 for watching on the go, with Galaxy Note 4’s big screen, it is great to enjoy high-definition movies with this smartphone. You may have purchased a lot of latest movies from iTunes store, if you can play iTunes movies on Galaxy Note 4 that will be exciting.
If you tried to transfer iTunes movies to Galaxy Note 4 for watching directly, you will meet with problems, you will find that iTunes M4V movies are not supported or recognized by Galaxy Note 4. From Apple iTunes official page you will learn that iTunes movies are protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management), you cannot play DRM protected iTunes movies or TV shows on unauthorized devices, such as Galaxy Note 4, galaxy S5, Amazon Fire Phone, etc, so you are not able to transfer movies from iTunes to Galaxy Note 4 for playing directly. If you need to play iTunes movies on Galaxy Note 4, you will need to remove DRM protection from iTunes movies first.
As we talked above, in order to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note 4 and play iTunes movies on Galaxy Note 4, you will need to remove DRM from iTunes movies and TV shows, and then convert iTunes movies to compatible format for Galaxy Note 4, you will be able to play iTunes movies on Galaxy Note 4 without any limitation. Here you will need a special tool to help you remove DRM protection and convert iTunes to compatible format, the program is M4VGO, this software can remove DRM protection from purchased movies like iTunes movies/TV shows and convert the movies to unprotected common videos for playback, now you can free download this iTunes to Galaxy Note 4 converter, both Windows version and Mac version are available.
Free download iTunes to Galaxy Note 4 converter
Steps to convert and transfer movies from iTunes to Galaxy Note 4
1. Download this iTunes to Galaxy Note 4 converter from our website, install and launch it on your computer, this best Galaxy Note 4 iTunes converter can help you to convert DRM protected videos and unprotected videos to any formats you need, like MKV, AVI, MOV, MP4, etc.
2. Run this iTunes to Galaxy Note 4 converter, it will show its main interface, please click add file button to load the iTunes M4V video files into it for converting.
3. Choose compatible format for Galaxy Note 4 for playback, just click format column and choose MP4 format, MP4 video format is the best format for Galaxy Note 4.
4. Before converting iTunes to Galaxy Note 4, you can click settings button to customize the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. The final step is to click convert button to start the iTunes to Galaxy Note 4 conversion process.
This Galaxy Note 4 iTunes converter will help you to convert iTunes movies or TV shows with top quality, when the conversion finished you can transfer converted iTunes movies to Galaxy Note 4 via USB cable, and then you can play iTunes on Galaxy Note 4 freely. If you have iTunes music songs, you can also convert iTunes music M4V files to MP3 for Galaxy Note 4 playback.
You must be logged in to post a comment.