Have you got problems when you want to transfer M4V video files into FCP X for editing on Mac? In this article you can find the best way to import M4V to FCP X and you will get the best M4V to FCP X converter, which can help you to convert M4V files to native editing format for final cut pro X on Mac.
M4V to FCP X problem:
“Recently I got a problem when I was using final cut pro X, I have some videos in .m4v video format, I am not familiar with this video format, when I try to load M4V files to FCP X on my MacBook Pro retina, the final cut pro X shows that the video format is not supported, can anyone help me to solve this M4V to FCP X issue? Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!”
On FCP X user forum, there are a lot of users have importing issue or editing issue with final cut pro X, because FCP X is one of the most popular video editing program, it will have all kinds of video problems. Recently some users are talking about the M4V to FCP X problem, most of them have encountered the problem to import and edit M4V video files with final cut pro X on Mac. What’s the reason caused the problems?
From Apple final cut pro X official product page you will get the information that FCP only support limited video codecs and formats, for example, Apple prores codec MOV format is the best format for FCP X, and M4V video format is not well supported by final cut pro X on Mac, so when you import M4V to FCP X, you will have video compatibility issue, and you can’t import or edit M4V files with FCP X smoothly.
In order to import M4V to FCP X and edit natively, you will need to convert M4V video files to best supported video format for final cut pro X, as apple prores codec mov format is native format of FCP X, you have to transcode M4V to apple prores codec MOV format for final cut pro X. Maybe you are not familiar with M4V to FCP X apple prores conversion, here we will show you the best way to do this conversion, and you will get best M4V to FCP X converter to use. With this FCP X converter, you can also convert AVI to FCP X, convert H.264 to FCP X, etc.
Software you need: Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac
Steps to convert and import M4V to FCP X on Mac
1. Free download Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac, run it as the best M4V to FCP X converter, it is the best tool on the market to convert video files to FCP X and others, it has rich optimized formats for editing programs, tablets, smartphones, tablets, etc.
2. Launch this M4V to FCP X converter on your computer, you will see its brief main interface. You can click the add file button to load files into it for converting, you can also drag and drop the video files.
3. Select best video format for FCP X, just click and choose Apple prores 422 codec MOV format, it is best for FCP X/7, so this program can convert M4V to FCP X Apple ProRes codec, or convert AVCHD to FCP X Apple ProRes codec, etc.
4. You can customize the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
5. The final step is to click convert button to start M4V to FCP X conversion process.
When the M4V to FCP X converter finished the conversion process, you can import converted video files into final cut pro X for editing with any problems.
NOTE: If you M4V videos are purchased iTunes movies or TV shows, please use M4VGO to remove DRM protection first, because itunes M4V videos are protected by DRM, our Media Converter can remove this protection and convert to videos like QuickTime MOV, MP4, etc.
Free download Media Converter
You must be logged in to post a comment.