In this article you will know the way to play Digital Copy movies on Samsung Smart TV via USB, you will get the best Digital Copy video converter, this software will help you to remove DRM protection from Digital Copies and you can use it to convert Digital Copy videos to common videos like MP4, and then you can play Digital Copy videos freely.
“Hi, can anyone help me to play Digital Copy videos on Samsung Smart TV via USB? I have some Digital Copy videos from Blu-ray disc, and now I want to copy Digital Copies to USB flash drive so that I can watch Digital Copy movies on Samsung LED smart TV through USB port. The problem is after I copied Digital Copy videos to USB flash drive, I find Samsung Smart TV can’t play copied Digital Copy videos from USB directly, can anyone help me?”
Have you encountered some Digital Copy video playback issues? On websites and forums many users have encountered the Digital Copy video playback problem, because in recent years Digital Copy videos are becoming more and more popular, you can get Digital Copy videos from Blu-ray discs or online video websites, many users have collected some Digital Copy videos, but most of them don’t know how to use with them, because Digital Copy videos are DRM protected, we can’t play Digital Copy videos on unauthorized devices, such as Samsung Smart TV, in this case how can we Play Digital Copy movies on Samsung Smart TV via USB?
In order to play Digital Copy videos on Samsung Smart TV or other playable devices freely without any protection, you will need to remove DRM protection and convert Digital Copy videos to common videos like MP4, here we want to introduce the best Digital Copy video converter for you, the software is Acrok Media Converter, this software can convert DRM videos to unprotected videos for you, and then you can copy converted videos to USB flash drive or other devices for watching freely. Besides converting DRM protected Digital Copies, this software can also convert regular HD videos to any formats you need, now please download and use this Digital Copy to Samsung Smart TV converter.
Free download Digital Copy video converter
1. Download Acrok Media Converter from the product page, install this software on your computer, launch it you will see the main interface. Acrok converter also has the ultimate version, which can rip latest Blu-ray and DVD disc movies to common videos and convert HD videos for you, if you have the need you can also try Acrok Video Converter Ultimate Windows or Mac version, you can click the link to learn the way to play DVD on Samsung 4K TV.
2. After you launch this Digital Copy converter, please choose to run DRM removal mode, and then click add files button on the top left corner to import the Digital Copy videos that you want to convert.
3. Please select a video format for output. To play Digital Copy movies on Samsung Smart TV via USB, we recommend you to choose Common Video -> MP4 Video (*.mp4), you can also choose other output formats, Acrok converter has many optimized formats for HD TV, tablets, smartphones and editing programs.
4. It is available to adjust the output settings before you convert Digital Copy movies to Samsung LED smart TV, by clicking settings button on the main interface you can adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec or others according to your need.
5. The last step is to click convert button on the main interface, Digital Copy to Samsung Smart TV conversion process will begin.
When your Digital Copy videos are converted to Samsung LED smart TV supported format, you can copy converted videos to USB flash drive, pen drive or NAS device, and then you can play Digital Copy movies on Samsung Smart TV via USB, there is no protection anymore. Now you can try Acrok Media Converter to convert your Digital Copy videos.
Note: if you have Blu-ray and DVD movies need to convert, we strongly recommend you to try Acrok Video Converter Ultimate to rip Blu-ray and DVD movies for watching freely on smart TV, smartphones or tablets. Here is an article that you can follow to learn more: DVD Ripper Review.
You must be logged in to post a comment.