What’s the best way to play iTunes M4V movies and TV shows on LG TV via USB? From this article you will get the best iTunes to LG TV converter, and you can use it to convert iTunes M4V files to LG TV supported video format, and then you can play iTunes movies on LG TV through USB port freely.
“Hi guys, I have a LG TV iTunes video playback problem. Just a few days ago I bought a newly released LG 4K Smart TV, and now I want to use the USB video playback feature of it. I have bought some movies and TV shows from iTunes store, and I wondering if I can copy iTunes M4V files to USB flash drive and then play on LG TV through USB port, can this be successful? Hope you can give some suggestions for me, thank you very much!”
On the Internet you may have found such iTunes to LG TV playback questions asked on the forums and websites, iTunes store is a hot place to buy or rent latest movies and TV shows, it is very convenient for us to enjoy movies. But, have you ever wanted to copy iTunes movies and TV shows to other playable devices for playing? To most users they may want to do this, because in this way we can make full use of the movies we purchased or rented. But it is not so easy to play iTunes movies on other devices, because all the iTunes movies and TV shows are protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management), under this DRM protection you will not be able to play iTunes videos on unauthorized devices by Apple, so it means you can’t copy and transfer iTunes M4V movies and TV shows to USB for LG TV playback directly. But please don’t worry about this, now we have a powerful tool that can help you to remove DRM protection from iTunes movies and TV shows, and it can convert iTunes videos to unprotected videos for playing on any devices freely.
This powerful iTunes M4V converter is called M4VGO, with this software you can convert purchased iTunes movies or TV shows to any video format you need, such as MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, MPG, etc. and then you can play iTunes videos on any devices freely, like playing iTunes on LG TV from USB flash drive. Besides iTunes videos, you can also use it to convert Amazon Instant Video movies, Blockbuster videos, Digital Copy movies, etc. This iTunes converter can also help you to convert HD videos, you can import HD videos like MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, M4V, MTS, VOB, MXF, M2TS, MPG or others into the software for converting. Now you can get this iTunes to LG TV converter from the link showed below, and you can follow the easy steps below to convert M4V movies and TV shows from iTunes to LG TV USB supported format. You can also use it to convert and play iTunes movies and music on Galaxy S6.
1. Free download M4VGO from the link and then install this program on your computer, run it as the best iTunes movies to LG TV converter, you will see the main interface.
2. After you launched the software, please choose DRM removal mode and go to the main interface, please click add files button to import iTunes movies or TV shows that need to convert. If you have MKV files you can also import MKV files and convert them, and then you can play MKV on LG LED TV with compatible format.
3. Please choose output format you need, to play iTunes on LG TV from USB with compatible format, we recommend you to choose Common Video -> H.264 MP4 Video (*.mp4), this format is well supported by LG TV, Sony TV, Panasonic TV, Sharp TV, Vizio TV, etc. It can also help you to convert iTunes videos and play iTunes movies on Xperia Z4.
4. If you want to adjust the output parameters, you can click settings button and adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec, etc.
5. Click convert button to start iTunes M4V to LG TV conversion.
M4VGO will convert iTunes M4V movies and TV shows to LG TV supported format at fast speed and top quality, video and audio synchronization is perfectly guaranteed, when the conversion is finished, you can click open folder button to get the converted videos, and then you can copy converted iTunes videos to USB flash drive or NAS devices, now you can play iTunes on LG TV through USB flash drive or NAS freely.
You must be logged in to post a comment.