In this article, you will know the way to import Panasonic GM5 camera recorded AVCHD MTS files to FCP X for editing natively, you can get the best AVCHD MTS converter whuch will help you to convert Panasonic GM5 files to FCP X supported Apple ProRes 422/4444 codec MOV format. Continue reading “Panasonic GM5 to FCP X-edit Lumix GM5 AVCHD MTS files with FCP X”
From this article you will know the way to import Sony A7 II recorded AVCHD MTS files and XAVC S MP4 files to FCP X, and edit with FCP X native supported Apple ProRes 422/4444 codec, you won’t have any Sony A7 II to FCP X importing and editing problems.
Continue reading “Sony A7 II to FCP X-edit Sony A7 II AVCHD MTS files with FCP X”
In this article, you will learn the best way to import MTS to FCP X for editing natively, if you have recorded MTS video files with Sony, Panasonic, JVC or Canon cameras and camcorders, this article will definitely help you to edit MTS video files in FCP X with native Apple ProRes codec, you won’t have any importing and editing programs anymore.
“I have bought a new Sony camcorder last week, since I got it I recorded a few footages in full HD 1920*1080 resolution, the recorded video files are in MTS video format. Today I want to import MTS to FCP X and editing on my MacBook Pro retina, but the final cut pro X shows the MTS files are not supported, I am not familiar with this video format, can anyone tell me the best way to import MTS to FCP X and then edit natively? Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks in advance.”
On many forums or websites there are a lot of users are about the problems to load MTS to FCP X on Mac, most camera and camcorder users have encountered the issues when they try to import MTS files to FCP X for editing, the main problem is that the MTS format is not supported by final cut pro X, and users can’t load MTS to FCP X for editing natively. Just like the question showed above, many camera and camcorder users have the need to import MTS to FCP X and edit natively, now we will share the best workflow with you, and then you can import and edit MTS video files with FCP X natively.
How to import MTS to FCP X and edit natively?
The best solution to import and edit MTS files with FCP X is to convert MTS video to FCP X native supported video codec. From Apple final cut pro page you will learn that the native supported format of FCP X is Apple ProRes codec MOV format, after you converted MTS to Apple ProRes codec MOV format, you will be able to import and edit MTS footages with FCP X natively, there will be no problems anymore.
In order to convert MTS to FCP X Apple ProRes codec, you will need to use MTS to FCP X converter program, here we want to introduce the best MTS to FCP X converter for you, it is Acrok MTS Converter for Mac, it is the best MTS converter on the market, which can convert MTS videos and other HD formats to FCP X Apple ProRes codec MOV format, or convert MTS to Avid Media Composer/Adobe Premiere Pro/iMovie native supported video format. This software has many optimized output formats for editing programs, tablets, smartphones, HDTVs, etc. it will help you to do all the conversion you need.
Main feature of this MTS to FCP X converter:
- Convert MTS to FCP X Apple ProRes codec native format
- Convert MTS to native format for iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
- Convert MTS to HD formats like MKV, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, etc.
- Convert any HD formats include MTS, M2TS, MXF, MOV, WMV, MKV, AVI, FLV, VOB, etc.
- Powerful customization feature.
- Easy editing feature, like trim, crop, add watermark, adjust effect, extract audio, add subtitle, etc.
Steps to convert MTS to FCP X Apple ProRes codec
We have prepared the easy steps below which you can follow to convert MTS to FCP X supported Apple ProRes codec, the conversion steps are so easy, you can get your video files converted within few clicks, video and audio quality is perfectly guaranteed by this MTS to FCP X converter.
1. Free download MTS to FCP X converter from the website’s product page, and then install the best MTS converter on your Mac. This software also has Windows version, so if you need to convert MTS on Windows 8.1/7/Vista/XP, you can use its Windows version.
2. Click add files button to load the MTS footages into the software, you can load batch files at one time, batch conversion is supported by this software. Besides MTS format, you can also load other formats like MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, AVCHD, M2TS, MXF, MOV, etc.
3. Click format column and then select Apple ProRes codec MOV format as output format, it is native format for final cut pro X. If you need to convert MTS to other editing programs’ compatible formats, just choose according to your need, you can also convert MTS to FCP 7 Apple ProRes.
4. Press convert button to start the MTS to FCP X conversion process.
This MTS to FCP X converter will begin the conversion immediately, please wait until the conversion process finished, and then you can click open folder button to get the converted videos and import them into FCP X for editing with Apple ProRes codec, you will not have any problems now, just take a try, hope this MTS converter can help you to solve video compatibility issue.