As you know, Sony PXW-Z750 files are all .mxf format files, XAVC is a recording format that was introduced by Sony on October 30, 2012. For example, Sony PXW-Z750 files can’t be edited in Premiere Pro CC on Windows 10. You have to convert Sony PXW-Z750 XAVC to MPG/WMV/MOV for wide uses in Premiere Pro CC. This article here provides you with the best Sony XAVC to Premiere Pro converter to help you convert PXW-Z750 files to Premiere Pro CC supported format on Windows/Mac easily and quickly.
Got some clues from related forum, some guys mentioned that Final Cut Pro X and many other programs can only handle Sony PXW-Z750 audio. There are totally different formats. And basically, XAVC is not ideal format for NEL. Based on our multiple testing, we finally work out a solution to editing XAVC Files in FCP X flawlessly. In fact, it is easy, fast and worth the effort. The best way to let FCP X work with XAVC clips is to convert these XAVC files to FCP X most compatible format like Apple ProRes. Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is just what you want.
Free download Sony PXW-Z750 Video Converter
Part 1: Convert How to convert Sony PXW-Z750 4K XAVC for Premiere Pro CC
1. After downloading, install and run this Sony PXW-Z750 Video Converter for Premiere Pro CC, just copy the XAVC files from your camera to your hard drive. Import the files to the 4K Video Covnerer for converting.
2. Hit Format bar to select output format. You can choose Editing Software > Adobe Premiere MPWG-2 (*.mpg) as output format. It is an ideal editing format for Adobe editing software.
Tip: Click “Settings” button if you’d like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels. If you want to get original 4K resolution, just keep the video size as original.
3. When you finish all settings, hit “Convert” button to start transcoding Sony PXW-Z750 footage for Premiere Pro CC. You can follow the conversion process from the pop-up windows.
After the conversion, it’s freely to import Sony PXW-Z750 clips into Premiere Pro CC for natively editing.
Part 2: Convert How to convert Sony PXW-Z750 4K XAVC for FCP X
1. Launch the Sony PXW-Z750 to FCP X Converter on your Mac. Drag and drop .mxf videos from your Sony PXW-Z750 Camcorder to the XAVC Covnerter, you can also click “Add file” button to load 4K videos.
2. Click “Format” option to select “Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)” from the drop-down menu list. The ProRes ic native codecs for FCP X, FCP 7 and FCP 6.
3. Click “Settings” option to adjust audio and video parameters in Profile Settings window. You can change the default codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
4. Click the “Convert” button to convert Sony PXW-Z750 videos fro FCP X on Mac. The converter will process the conversion at fast speed on Mac.
After the XAVC to ProRes MOV conversion finished, you can click “Open” to get the generated file, then you can import converted files into Final Cut Pro X for editing without issues. Just have a try!
You must be logged in to post a comment.