How to convert MXF/MTS/MP4/AVI to Apple ProRes codec without FCP X installation required? In this article we will share the best Apple ProRes converter with you, with it you don’t need to install final cut pro X and you are available to convert videos to Apple ProRes 422 codec.
Can I convert video to Apple ProRes without FCP X
“Hi, recently I got a lot of videos that need to be converted to Apple ProRes codec, I have a Mac computer but it doesn’t have FCP X installed, and I have a Windows PC. Can you tell me if there is a way that can convert MXF/MTS/MP4/AVI to Apple ProRes without FCP X required? I don’t want to buy final cut pro for this conversion process, but on the market most converters require FCP X installed, can you help? Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!”
Recently there are many Apple ProRes codec related questions asked on the websites and forums, as the native supported codec of final cut pro X, many users want to convert their recordings to Apple ProRes codec for use. On the market there are few converters that can convert videos to Apple ProRes codec, such as Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac, by using this software you will need to have final cut pro installed, and nearly all the Apple ProRes converters require this. Some users may not have final cut pro installed, in this case is there a way to convert MXF/MTS/MP4/AVI to Apple ProRes without FCP X required? The answer is yes, now we will share this program with you.
Convert MXF/MTS/MP4/AVI to Apple ProRes without FCP X required
Acrok HD video converter for Mac can convert any format to Apple ProRes codec easily, but it requires FCP X installed, please don’t worry about this, now Acrok HD Video Converter for Windows can help you, the Windows version can convert MXF/MTS/MP4/AVI to Apple ProRes without FCP X require, and it is the only one converter on the market that can do this, with this software you don’t need to install final cut pro, and you can use it to convert videos to Apple ProRes 422 codec in few clicks. Now please follow the steps below to Convert MXF/MTS/MP4/AVI to Apple ProRes without FCP X installed.
1. Download Acrok HD Video Converter for Windows from the product page, and then install this program on your Windows PC. This Apple ProRes Converter also has Mac version which can also convert videos to Apple ProRes codec for FCP X on Mac, but the Mac version requires FCP installed, the Windows version doesn’t have this requirement.
2. Run this Apple ProRes converter Windows version you will see the main interface, please click “Add files” button to import the MXF files, MTS files, MP4 videos, AVI videos or other files that you need to convert, for example it can convert MTS to FCP X, you can add batch files at one time, because batch loading and converting is supported by this software.
3. Click format column and choose “Editing software -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)” for output, this is native editing codec for final cut pro. If you want to convert videos to other formats just choose as you want.
4. Before convert MXF/MTS/MP4/AVI to Apple ProRes without FCP X required, you can click settings button to adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec or other parameters.
5. Click convert button to start.
Acrok HD Video Converter will start Apple ProRes conversion immediately, it will convert MXF/MTS/MP4/AVI to Apple ProRes with fast speed and quality lossless, when the conversion is finished you can click open folder button on the interface to get the converted videos, and then you can use converted videos as you want.
About the author