Have you recorded some .mts video files with Panasonic Lumix ZS200? In this article we will share the best Lumix ZS200 AVCHD/MTS video converter with you, this software will convert 4K MP4 and Full HD AVCHD to Avid Media Composer, iMovie and Final Cut Pro X native supported format, and then you can edit your footage with your editing software without any problem.
Panasonic’s Lumix ZS200 / TZ200 is the new top model in its enormously popular travel-zoom series. Successor to the ZS100/TZ100, it inherits the 1in / 20 Megapixel sensor, built-in viewfinder, non-tilting touchscreen, 4k video and Wifi, but boosts the earlier 10x zoom range to 15x, increases the viewfinder detail, adds 1080 video at 120p for slow motion, and now includes Bluetooth for seamless connectivity and location-tagging.
Panasonic Lumix ZS200 Features
- NEW 24 – 360 mm 15 x optical zoom lens with control ring
- 4K video up to 30fps (with 1.5x focal length magnification)
- 5-axis hybrid OIS
- Burst shooting up to 10fps (single AF) and 6fps (continuous AF)
- NEW 2.33-million-dot LVF with 0.53x magnification
- 4K Photo mode at 30fps with NEW Auto Marking feature
- 1.24-million-dot 3in LCD touchscreen
- 20.1MP 1in sensor
- Up to 120fps FHD video
- NEW Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- NEW 3cm macro
- NEW L Monochrome mode
- USB battery charging
- Low Light/ Starlight AF370-shot-battery life
Panasonic Lumix ZS200 has powerful video recording feature, it is able to record 4K/1080P MP4 videos and Full HD AVCHD videos. though the camera is able to record these professional video formats, it is not so easy to use the recordings, such as you can’t import AVCHD files from Lumix ZS200 to Avid Media Composer, iMvoe, Final Cut Pro (FCP X, FCP 7, FCP 6), this guide will show you how to solve these problems.
MP4 and AVCHD format are usually adapted by Sony and Panasonic, such as Panasonic Lumix series camera, with AVCHD format you can record videos in high quality, but for most users it’s not so convenient to use .mts format, as this format is not well supported by editing programs and playable devices, for example you can’t directly import Panasonic Lumix ZS200 files to Avid, iMovie and FCP X/7/6 for editing, because these editing software can’t support Panasonic AVCHD files natively, just like the problem showed above, In this case how to edit Lumix ZS200 files with these program without problems? The best way is to convert Lumix ZS200 AVCHD to Avid, iMvoie and Final Cut Pro native editing format, how to do the jobs? Acrok Video Converter Ultimate is your best choice.
Free download Lumix ZS200 Video Converter
Convert Lumix ZS200 AVCHD videos on Mac
Acrok Video converter Ultimate for Mac is a great program which can help you to convert AVCHD and MP4 files from Lumix ZS200 0 to Avid, iMovie and FCP X supported codec, you can also use it to convert videos recorded by other high-end camcorders, like Panasonic P2 camcorders, Sony XDCAM camcorders, Canon XF camcorders, etc. with this program you can easily convert any video to editing software compatible format.
1. Install this best 4K Video Converter on your computer, connect Lumix ZS200 to MacBook/iMac through USB cable, click add files button on the top left corner of this Lumix ZS200 Video Converter, and import the AVCHD files from camera to Acrok program, you can also directly drag and drop the videos into the 4K video converter.
2. Click the format column and move the mouse to select output format.
Editing Software > Avid DNxHD 1080P (*.mov)
iMovie and Final Cut Express > iMovie (AIC) (*.mov)
Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.MOV)
3. If you need to adjust the bitrate, resolution, codec, audio codec or other parameters please click settings button on the main interface, and you can adjust them according to your need.
4. Click convert button to start Lumix ZS200 video conversion. Works as the best 4K video converter on the market, Acrok program converter will convert MP4 or AVCHD videos from Panasonic ZS200 to Avid/iMovie/FCP with top video quality and conversion speed. When the video conversion is finished, you can get the converted videos and import them to your editing software for editing smoothly.
About the author