How to play AVI on Samsung LED Smart TV or 4K TV from USB flash drive, from this article you will get the method to solve AVI to Samsung Smart TV video playback issue, and then you can play AVI on Samsung TV through USB port freely.
AVI format is one of the most used video formats in videos and movies, you will find most downloadable videos on online video websites are in AVI format. As AVI format is so popular, you may have collected some AVI videos or movies, and you will find that there are many playable devices that support AVI format. But, can Samsung Smart TV support AVI files from USB? Recently on Samsung TV related forums many users have this kind of questions, because most of TV users have the need to transfer AVI files to USB flash drive and then play AVI on Samsung Smart TV or 4K TV from USB port, and currently they have failed to play AVI files on Samsung Smart TV & 4K TV from USB, but please don’t worry, now we will share the best method to solve this problem and help you to play AVI on Samsung TV from USB smoothly.
Samsung Smart TV USB best supported format
From Samsung Smart TV or 4K TV official website you will know supported video format of Samsung TV from USB, and you may disappointed to find that there are many video formats not well supported, such as AVI, WMV, MPG, MKV, M4V, MTS, VOB, TiVo, etc. what’s the best video format for Samsung Smart TV USB playback? It is H.264 MP4 format. In this case, the best way to play AVI on Samsung TV from USB is to convert AVI to H.264 MP4 format, once you convert unsupported videos to MP4 format, you will not have any video playback problems.
As we talked above we need to convert AVI and other HD videos to MP4 format, and then we can play converted videos on Samsung Smart TV from USB smoothly. Here we recommend you to use Acrok Video Converter Ultimate as the best AVI to Samsung Smart TV converter, this is very powerful converter, it can convert AVI and HD videos to supported format of Samsung Smart TV, Sony Bravia TV, LG 4K TV, Panasonic Viera TV, Vizio LED Smart TV, Toshiba LED TV, etc. what’s more, it has optimized formats for tablets, Smartphones, editing programs, etc. It supports nearly all the HD videos to convert, such as Blu-ray, DVD and HD videos like MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, MP4, VOB, MPG, MTS, etc. it can also work as 4K Video Converter for Mac or Windows to convert 4K files for you. Now you can download this video conversion program below, and follow the easy steps to convert and play AVI files on Samsung Smart TV & 4K TV from USB.
1. Download AVI to Samsung Smart TV converter from the product page, this best TV video converter has Windows version and Mac version, so it will help you to convert videos on Windows and Mac.
2. Launch this software you will see the main interface, to convert AVI or HD videos, please click add files button to import them; to convert Blu-ray or DVD, please click “Load Disc” button to import the movies. You can read this Blu-ray Ripper Review article to learn more about DVD and Blu-ray Ripping.
3. Click format bar and choose Samsung Smart TV USB best supported format, you can click and choose Common Video -> MP4 Video (*.mp4), this format is well supported by Samsung Smart TV, Samsung 4K TV, Sony TV, LG TV, Panasonic TV, etc. if you want to convert your videos to other formats please choose according to your need.
4. You can click settings button to customize the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec, etc. if you don’t need to adjust you can skip this step.
5. After the steps above, just start the AVI to Samsung TV conversion process by clicking convert button on the main interface.
Your videos will be converted with top quality and speed, video and audio synchronization is perfectly guaranteed by this powerful Samsung Smart TV AVI Converter, besides, NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration is supported by this software, so it will save more time for you compared to other converters, now please take a try on this AVI to Samsung TV converter, hope it can help you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.