How to import Samsung NX500 recorded 4K H.265 HEVC files to FCP X and edit natively? In this article you will get the best 4K HEVC H.265 converter, which will help you to convert Samsung NX500 to FCP X Apple ProRes 422 or Apple ProRes 4444 codec, and then you can edit Samsung NX500 files with FCP X smoothly.
Samsung NX500 to FCP X Question:
“Hi there, I purchased a new Samsung NX500 camera several days ago and recorded some 4K videos with it, the recordings are in HEVC H.265 codec, when I load these footages into Final Cut Pro X on Mac, I find the videos can’t be supported by FCP X, are HEVC H.265 files not supported by FCP X? can anyone help me to import Samsung NX500 H.265 files to FCP X for editing? Thank you!”
Samsung NX500 is a new compact mirrorless digital camera that released not long ago, it equipped with DRIMe V Image Signal Processor and 28.2MP BSI APS-C CMOS Sensor, which enables you to record 4K HEVC videos at 24 fps or UHD at up to 30 fps, as well as 1080p Full HD videos at up to 60p, these camera employs HEVC H.265 compression.
Because HEVC H.265 is a new codec that just been adapted by some devices, there are many editing programs and devices still can’t support HEVC H.265 videos, such as Final Cut Pro X. There are many users have reported that FCP X can’t recognize Samsung NX500 recorded HEVC H.265 files, in this case how can we import Samsung NX500 to FCP X for editing? The most effective way is to convert Samsung NX500 H.265 files to FCP X supported Apple ProRes codec, and then you can edit Samsung NX500 videos with Final Cut Pro X smoothly.
In order to help you convert Samsung NX500 H.265 files to FCP X supported Apple ProRes codec, we recommend the best H.265 to FCP X converter for you, the software is Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac, this powerful software can convert HEVC H.265 files as well as other HD videos to FCP X native supported Apple ProRes codec, besides, this H.265 video converter has many optimized output formats, such as DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, AIC codec for iMovie and Final Cut Express, WMV/MOV formats for Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, etc. now please follow the link below to download this software and use it to convert Samsung NX500 to FCP X supported format.
Free download Samsung NX500 to FCP X Converter
1. Please download and install Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac on your computer. This software also has Windows version which can help you to convert Samsung NX500 H.265 files on Windows computer.
2. Launch this Samsung NX500 to FCP X Converter, you will see the main interface, and then please click add files button to import Samsung NX500 recorded HEVC H.265 files that you want to convert, you can load batch files at one time, batch loading and converting is well supported.
3. Please choose FCP X native supported format for output. Click format column and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), this is FCP X native supported format. You can also use it to convert H.265 files to QuickTime and then play H.265 files with QuickTime.
4. Before you convert Samsung NX500 to FCP X, you can click settings button on the main interface to adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec or other parameters that you want to adjust.
5. The last step is to click convert button to start Samsung NX500 to FCP X conversion process. Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac will start the conversion process immediately.
Please wait some time, Acrok converter will convert your video files at top quality and fast speed, when the conversion is finished, you can get the converted videos and then import them into FCP X for editing smoothly. It can also work as 4K Video Converter for Mac to help you convert 4K videos. Now you may have known the way to convert and import Samsung NX500 to FCP X, just take a try, hope Acrok software can help you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.