In this article you will learn the best way to import Sony FDR-AX33 files to FCP X and editing natively, with the method offered in this article you can easily import Sony FDR-AX33 XAVC S files, AVCHD files or MP4 files to FCP X.
Sony FDR-AX33 is a new camcorder which can record 4K videos, it equipped with Bionz X Image Processor and Exmor R CMOS Sensor, it also has 29.8mm Zeiss Vario Sonnar T Zoom Lens, with these equipments you can easily get vivid images. Sony FDR-AX33 has powerful video recording feature, it can record 4K Ultra HD video at 24/25/30 FPS using XAVC S codec in MP4 format, besides it can also record 1080p video up to 60 FPS in XAVC S, MP4 or AVCHD MTS format, this gives you the ability to switch between formats and you can choose the video format according to your need.
How to import Sony FDR-AX33 to FCP X?
You may have got the Sony FDR-AX33 camcorder and used it recorded some videos, after recording videos, most users will need to edit the footages with final cut pro X on Mac, but it is not so easy to import Sony FDR-AX33 to FCP X for editing, there are a few Sony FDR-AX33 users have found that the FCP X can’t import or support Sony FDR-AX33 recorded XAVC S files and AVCHD files, the FCP X can’t support these files for editing natively. In this case, many Sony FDR-AX33 users are looking for the way to import Sony FDR-AX33 files to FCP X. As we know, FCP X can’t support Sony FDR-AX33 videos because of the video format issue, if we convert Sony FDR-AX33 files to FCP X native supported format then the problem will be solved. From Apple final cut pro X product page you will find that Apple ProRes codec is the native codec of FCP X, videos in Apple ProRes codec will be natively supported by FCP X, so in order to import Sony FDR-AX33 to FCP X and edit smoothly, we just need to convert Sony FDR-AX33 XAVC S/AVCHD/MP4 to FCP X Apple ProRes codec MOV format.
Sony FDR-AX33 to FCP X Converter
Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac is the best software to help you convert Sony FDR-AX33 to FCP X Apple ProRes codec MOV format, with this ideal software you can convert nearly all the HD video formats, such as XAVC S MP4, AVCHD MTS, M2TS, MXF, H.264 MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, etc. this software has many native output formats for editing programs, such as Apple ProRes 422 and Apple ProRes 4444 codec for FCP X, DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, AIC codec for iMovie, etc. it also has many formats for playable devices like tablets and smartphones, you can choose output format according to your need.
Free download Sony FDR-AX33 to FCP X converter
How to convert Sony FDR-AX33 to FCP X Apple ProRes?
1. Please download Sony FDR-AX33 to FCP X converter from the link above and then install this program on your Mac, this is the best Sony FDR-AX33 converter on the market, it can convert HD videos like MTS to FCP X or other editing programs supported video formats, or you can convert Sony FDR-AX33 to playable devices for watching.
2. Run this Sony FDR-AX33 to FCP X converter, you will find the interface is very brief, this program is very easy to use, now please click add files button to import the video files that you want to convert, you can add batch files at one time, such as Sony FDR-AX33 XAVC S files, Sony FDR-AX33 AVCHD MTS files, Sony FDR-AX33 MP4 files, etc.
3. After you imported the Sony FDR-AX33 files, please choose a video format for output. To edit Sony FDR-AX33 files with FCP X smoothly, you will need to choose FCP X native supported video format, just click the format bar and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), you can also choose Apple ProRes 4444 codec MOV format if you need higher quality. This is an excellent MTS to Apple ProRes 422 Converter.
4. It is available to adjust the output parameters in this Sony FDR-AX33 to FCP X converter, you can press the settings button on the main interface and then adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
5. Click convert button on the interface the software will start Sony FDR-AX33 to FCP X Apple ProRes conversion.
Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac will convert Sony FDR-AX33 XAVC S/AVCHD/MP4 files with top quality and speed, when the video conversion process is finished, you can import converted files into FCP X, and then you will be able to edit Sony FDR-AX33 videos in FCP X natively, you will have no importing or editing problems anymore.
About the author