From this article we will share the way to import Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD MTS to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, and then you can edit Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD MTS files with Premiere Pro natively.
Sony NEX-FS100 is a hot camcorder on the camcorder field, many people choose to buy this excellent camcorder to record high quality videos. Sony NEX-FS100 used Exmor Super35 CMOS Sensor and E-Mount Interchangeable Lens System, which can help you to record full HD 1080p videos in AVCHD MTS format, it can record 28 Mbps AVCHD videos on SD card or Memory stick, you can choose different frame rate according to your need, such as 60fps, 30fps, 15fps, 8fps, 4fps, etc.
How to edit Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD MTS files with Premiere Pro?
After you recorded some videos with Sony NEX-FS100, you may have the need to import Sony NEX-FS100 recorded files into editing programs, such as Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, but it is not so easy to import Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD to Premiere Pro for editing natively, you will meet with importing and editing programs, because Sony NEX-FS100 recorded AVCHD MTS files are not supported by Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, in this case how can we edit Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD MTS files with Premiere Pro? The best way is to convert Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD MTS videos to Premiere Pro supported format, such as WMV and MOV, and then we can import Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD files to Premiere Pro for editing smoothly.
Convert Sony NEX-FS100 to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
Acrok MTS Converter is the best converter that can convert Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD MTS files to Premiere Pro supported format, this software can convert AVCHD MTS files to any formats you need, such as WMV, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, etc. it also has many optimized formats for editing programs, like WMV/MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro, apple prores 422 for FCP X, DNxHD MOV for Avid Media Composer, AIC codec MOV for imovie, etc. nearly all HD videos are supported to import and convert, you can convert Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD to Premiere Pro, or convert Sony NEX-FS100 to FCP X. Besides Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD MTS format, you can also import other HD videos, like AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MXF, XAVC, XAVC S, MP4, MOV, AVI, MPG, etc. with this software you don’t need to worry about any HD video editing or playing issues.
Free download Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD Converter
Steps to convert Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD to Premiere Pro
1. Download Acrok MTS Converter Windows version or MAC version from our website, and then install this software on your Windows or Mac computer, launch it you will see the brief main interface.
2. After you run this Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD MTS converter, please click add files button on the top left corner to import the videos that you want to convert, such as MTS files, MXF videos, MOV videos, etc. batch loading and converting is well supported by this best MTS converter. It can also work as 4K Video Converter for Mac or Windows to convert 4K videos for you.
3. To convert Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro native format, please click format column and choose Editing software -> Adobe Premiere Pro MOV/WMV/MPG for output, MOV format is well supported by premiere on Mac OS, and WMV format is well supported on Windows platform. If you want to convert videos to other formats, please choose other formats according to your need.
4. You can customize output parameters by clicking settings button, and then you can adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate or other parameters as you want.
5. The final step is to click convert button on the main interface to start the Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD to Premiere Pro conversion process.
Acrok MTS Converter will convert your Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD MTS files to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 at fast speed, when the conversion is finished you can import converted videos into Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 and edit with native supported video format.
About the author