Can iPhone 6 play WMV video files? How to play WMV on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus? In this article you will know the solution to transfer and play WMV files on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, if you have iPhone 6 WMV video playback issue, please read this article and it will help you.
Does iPhone 6 support WMV format?
“Hi, can anyone tell me does iPhone 6 support WMV format? Two days ago I received the iPhone 6 smartphone, I love it. But today I want to copy some movies in .wmv format onto iPhone 6, after I copied I tried to play WMV files with iPhone 6, the I failed all the time, it seems that WMV video format is not a supported format of iPhone 6, do I need to convert WMV to other formats in order to play on iPhone 6? Can anyone help me? Thanks!”
iPhone 6 (Plus) may be the most popular smartphone on the market now, more and more users get the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and start to use this striking smartphone. As more users to use iPhone 6, more problems occurred, on iPhone 6 related forums there are a few users complained the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus video playback issue. Many users have encountered the problems when they want to play movies on iPhone 6, such as play WMV on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, what’s the main reason? It is because that iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus can’t support all the video files.
From Apple iPhone 6 official page you will see iPhone 6’s tech specification, and you can learn iPhone 6 only supports limited video formats, the iPhone 6 smartphone only supports H.264/MPEG-4/M-JPEG MP4/MOV/M4V formats, for other formats you can’t copy them from computer to iPhone 6 for watching directly. So if you have some movies in WMV video format, you will not be able to play WMV files on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
As iPhone 6 can’t support WMV video format directly, the only method to play WMV files on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is to convert WMV to iPhone 6 supported video format, and then you can copy converted video files to iPhone 6 for watching smoothly. To convert WMV to iPhone 6 best compatible format, you will need a WMV to iPhone 6 converter, here we want to introduce the best iPhone 6 WMV converter for you, it is Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, with this program you can convert WMV to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus supported video format easily, more video formats are supported to convert, such as MKV, AVI, FLV, AVCHD, MTS, VOB, TiVo, DVD and Blu-ray.
How to convert WMV to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
In order to help you convert WMV to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus best format easily, we prepared the easy steps below, you can follow them to convert WMV to iPhone 6 supported format, if you have other movies like DVD, Blu-ray, MKV, AVI, FLV, etc. you can also follow the steps to convert them. If you have WMV movies purchased from Amazon, please read this Amazon Instant Video (.wmv) on iPhone 6 article.
1. Download WMV to iPhone 6 converter from our website. This software has Windows and Mac version, so it will help you to convert videos to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus on Mac and Windows computers.
2. Install iPhone 6 WMV converter on your computer, you will see its main interface, you can click add files button to import your WMV video files, or you can just drag and drop the footages.
3. Choose output format. iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support MP4, MOV, and M4V video formats, so we recommend you to choose MP4 format, it is best compatible format for iPhone 6 and other devices.
4. Before convert WMV files to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, you can click settings button to customize the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
5. The final step is to click convert button to start the WMV to iPhone 6 conversion.
This iPhone 6 video converter will convert WMV files and other video formats to iPhone 6 supported video format with top quality, NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology is supported by this program, it will save much time for you. Now you can try this software as you want, hope it can solve your video compatibility problems.
You must be logged in to post a comment.