What’s supported video format of iPhone 13? In this article you will learn the iPhone 13 video format supported, and then you can convert videos or movies to iPhone 13 supported format for playback.
iPhone 13 video format problems
“I just received my new iPhone 13 smartphone, I tried to copy come movies from my Mac’s hard disc drive to iPhone 13, after I copied movies onto iPhone 13 only to find that many video files can’t be played by iPhone 13, such as MKV, AVI, WMV, and FLV movies, can you tell me the supported video format of iPhone 13? How can I play any movie formats on iPhone 13 smoothly?
iPhone 13 video format supported
After got iPhone 13 smartphone, many users choose to play games or movies on iPhone 13, but a lot of them have encountered the problems when they play videos on iPhone 13, many video formats are supported by iPhone 13 smartphone, when they encountered these video compatibility problems most of them don’t know what to do with iPhone 13 and want to know iPhone 13 video format supported, below we offered the supported video format of iPhone 6, the information is from Apple iPhone 13 official product page and user manual, now you can read it.
iPhone 13 video format supported: H.264/MPEG-4/M-JPEG MP4/MOV/M4V formats.
Video formats supported: HEVC, H.264, MPEG‑4 Part 2, and Motion JPEG
As you can see, supported video format of iPhone 13 is very limited, the iPhone 6 smartphone can only play MP4, MOV and M4V format in certain resolution, if you have movies in the formats like MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, VOB, etc. you will not be able to play movies on iPhone 6 directly.
How to play any movies or videos on iPhone 13?
In order to play any movies on iPhone 13 smoothly, you will need to use iPhone 13 video converter to convert unsupported videos and movies to iPhone 6 compatible format, such as MP4 format, and then transfer converted video files to iPhone 6 for watching. Here we recommend the best iPhone 13 video format converter for you, it is Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, with this program you can convert HD videos like MKV, WMV, AVI, FLV, VOB, etc. to iPhone 13 supported video format, DVD movie and Blu-ray movies are also supported.
iPhone 13 video format converter free download
Steps to convert movies to iPhone 13 video format supported
below are easy steps that you can follow to convert videos or movies to iPhone 13 supported video format, it is easy to operate this program, even if you have not used any converter you can get your videos converted to iPhone 13 best format in few clicks. With it, you can easily convert AVI to iPhone 13, convert MKV to iPhone 13, etc.
1. Free download iPhone 13 video format converter, this software has Windows or Mac version, so it will help you to convert videos to iPhone 13 on Windows or Mac computer.
2. Install this iPhone 13 video format converter on your PC or Mac, launch it you will see its brief main interface. Now you can click add files button to import the movies that you want to convert, you can add batch files at one time.
3. Click format bar to choose best video format supported of iPhone 13, here we recommend the MP4 format, it is well supported by iPhone 13, besides this format you can also choose MOV and M4V format. So with this iPhone 13 video format converter you will be able to convert WMV to iPhone 13, convert MKV to iPhone 13, convert Blu-ray to iPhone 13, etc.
4. Before convert movies to iPhone 13 you can click settings button to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
5. The final step is to click convert button to convert unsupported videos to iPhone 13 compatible format.
This iPhone 13 video format converter will convert videos and movies to iPhone 13 with top quality and speed, when the conversion is finished you can transfer converted files to iPhone 13 for watching freely. Just try it!