Are you searching for the way to transfer Blu-ray to galaxy tab S and play Blu-ray or Blu-ray ISO on galaxy tab S? In this article, you will get the best Blu-ray ripper for galaxy tab S, which will help you to rip and play Blu-ray on galaxy tab S freely.
Galaxy Tab S is one of the latest Android tablets that released, this is a high-end tablet from Samsung, the Galaxy Tab S tablet is the first-ever devices to feature a WQXGA (2,560 by 1,600) AMOLED display, packed into an 8.4-inch or 10.5-inch slate, Samsung first introduced its Super AMOLED Plus screen is on Galaxy Tab 7.7 in 2012. Now with Galaxy Tab S we can get best visual effect with this great screen.
Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab S Problems
Question 1: How can I transfer Blu-ray disc movies to Galaxy Tab S tablet? I have collected so many Blu-ray movies in the past two years, now I have Galaxy Tab S tablet, so I want to play my Blu-ray movies with Galaxy Tab S on the go, can you share a solution?
Question 2: I have some Blu-ray movies in .ISO format, I know this is Blu-ray ISO image file, but how can I play Blu-ray (ISO) on galaxy tab S tablet? I am not familiar with Blu-ray movie ripping or converting, can you recommend a tool for me? Thanks!
Question 3: Can anyone recommend a Blu-ray ripper for me? I need to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab S supported video format, like MP4. I tried some Blu-ray rippers but most of them can’t rip my latest purchased Blu-ray movies, so I need an effective Blu-ray ripper for Galaxy Tab S.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S is a popular tablet with high-end hardware, so many people choose to play Blu-ray with Galaxy Tab S, we can get better visual enjoyment with the AMOLED display. But before playing movies on Galaxy Tab S, we will need to convert Blu-ray to HD video format, because Galaxy Tab S tablet doesn’t have a Blu-ray driver.
Here we recommend you to use Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, which works as perfect Blu-ray/DVD ripper as well as HD video converter. This Blu-ray Ripping software will convert all of your upencrypted or encrypted Blu-ray and DVD discs, and you can use it to convert or play Blu-ray, DVD, and HD videos on your computer.
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate Windows or Mac version main features:
1. Rip Blu-ray to MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, etc. Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO file, Blu-ray folder supported.
2. Rip and convert Blu-ray bypassing the AACS and BD+ copy protection.
3. Rip DVD disc, DVD ISO file, DVD IFO file, and DVD folder.
4. Optimized output formats for Samsung Galaxy Tab, Apple iPad 4/3/2, iPad Air, iPhone 5S/5C, Surface Pro 3, HDTVs, etc.
5. Choose subtitles and language of Blu-ray and DVD movies. Or extract/remove/replace audio of Blu-ray and DVD movies.
6. Convert HD videos to any formats, supported video formats like MKV, AVI, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOV, MP4, etc.
7. Easy-to-use Edit feature.
It is very easy to use this Galaxy Tab S Blu-ray ripper, you can follow the guide below to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab S best video format.
1. Free download Galaxy Tab S Blu-ray Ripper software – Acrok Video Converter Ultimate Windows or Mac, install this program on your computer. This is all-in-one converter that can convert any Blu-ray/DVD and HD videos for any formats you need, such as convert DVD to Galaxy Tab S, rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab S.
2. Launch this Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab S converter, import your Blu-ray/DVD/HD videos. Tip: If you want to choose subtitles and language, you can adjust them under the movie list.
3. Choose best video format for Galaxy Tab S to playback. Here we recommend MP4 format, because it has top compatibility.
4. This Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab S Ripper offers customization feature, you can change the parameters before rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab S supported format.
5. The last step is to click convert button to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab S best format.
This software equipped with NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, so it will rip your movies at fast speed, when the conversion finished, you can copy converted videos to Galaxy Tab S via USB cable, and then you can play Blu-ray on Galaxy Tab S with best format. Just try it now!
You must be logged in to post a comment.