In this article, learn the Galaxy Tab S supported video format and Galaxy Tab S best video format, convert videos and movies like MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, FLV, MOV, M4V, TiVo, DVD, Blu-ray, etc. to Galaxy Tab S compatible format.
Galaxy Tab S is the new tablet released by Samsung, it has been the most popular android tablets since it released. The Galaxy Tab S equipped with the AMOLED screen, the display resolution is 2560*1600, you can get vivid images with the advanced screen.
The hardware of Galaxy Tab S is very excellent, Samsung has made Galaxy Tab S as high-end tablet. Many users have chosen to pick Galaxy Tab S as their new tablet. After you bought the Galaxy Tab S tablet, you may use it to browse the Internet, receive and send mail, play games, as well as play movies and videos.
Many Galaxy Tab S users have the need to play movies on Galaxy Tab S tablet, but a lot of them have encountered problems. There are many video formats that can’t be played on Galaxy Tab S, though Galaxy Tab S runs android 4.4.2, it still can’t play most video formats on Galaxy Tab S, such as MKV, WMV, AVI, M4V, FLV, TiVo, DVD, Blu-ray, etc. so before you transfer movies to Galaxy Tab S for watching, you’d better know Galaxy Tab S best supported format.
Galaxy Tab S supported format:
Galaxy Tab S not supported format: MKV, WMV, AVI with most codec, M4V, MOV, FLV, VOB, MTS, DVD, Blu-ray, ISO file, etc.
As you can see, there are many formats that Galaxy Tab S not supported, so in order to play any movies on Galaxy Tab S freely, you will need to convert these unsupported videos or movies to Galaxy Tab S supported format, like H.264 MP4, and then you can play videos with compatible format on Galaxy Tab S. To convert movies to best format for Galaxy Tab S, you will need a Galaxy Tab S Video Converter, here we recommend you to try Acrok Video Converter Windows version or Mac version, this software can convert all the video formats to the format that Galaxy Tab S supported, it is powerful program, for example it can rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab S.
Now click to download Galaxy Tab S Video format converter Windows or Mac.
1. Free download Galaxy Tab S Video Converter Ultimate, install this program on your PC or Mac, launch it you will see its main interface. Drag and drop the movies that you want to convert, you can also click “Add” button to load files. You can also click “Load Disc” button to load DVD or Blu-ray, it can convert Blu-ray or DVD to Galaxy Tab S supported format.
2. After you imported the files, please click format bar to choose output parameters, from Galaxy Tab S official website or its user manual, you will know that MP4 format is Galaxy Tab S best video format, it is also the most compatible format for other portable devices.
3. Click “Settings” to free customize the video resolution, bitrate (quality), frame rate and other settings. You can adjust them according to your need. For example, you can choose resolution as 1920*1080 or 1280*720, and then you will get 1080p or 720p movies.
4. Edit feature is also available to use, before convert videos to Galaxy Tab S supported video format, you can crop the video, trim the files, add watermark, convert 2D to 3D, add subtitles, remove/replace audio from the video, etc.
5. The last step is to click convert button to start the movie conversion.
This video converter for Galaxy Tab S will convert the video files with top quality and speed, AMD APP and NVIDIA CUDA acceleration technology is supported by this program, it can save much time for you. When the conversion finished, click “Open” in the interface to quick locate the converted video, you can transfer them to Galaxy Tab S with USB cable, and then you can play any movies on Galaxy Tab S smoothly.
Tip: Acrok Video Converter Ultimate Windows or Mac version can also rip Blu-ray and DVD to Galaxy Tab S, this powerful software can convert Blu-ray, DVD, and HD videos to any formats you need.
More info about Galaxy Tab S
Galaxy Tab S is powered by eight-core Samsung Exynos processors and will feature better-than-full HD displays with 2,560 x 1,600-pixel WQXGA resolution, besides Galaxy Tab S uses AMOLED displays, which is also used on Samsung’s class-leading flagship smartphone displays.
You must be logged in to post a comment.