Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Mac has an excellent performance in converting H.265 to FCP X. Besides that, this professional converter works well in exporting FCP X files to any video format.
Why Can’t Import H.265 MP4 video to FCP X?
“How do I edit a H.265 file in FCP X?-I imported H.265 videos into FCP X, but if I click on it or try and put it on my timeline it gives me a general error message and says “error: out of memory.” The H.265 plays fine on my computer but I can’t seem to transcode it or edit it. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you so much!”
As known to all that FCP is a popular video editing tool and has developed to FCP X. It is quite common when we recorded some H.265 videos with our camcorder like Panasoni Lumix GH5s, or we downloaded or bought some 4K H.265 movies online, we might have the idea to edit these H.265 files with FCP X. Well it seems that this job is not that easy as we imagine. A large number of questions and discussions about “can’t import H.265 to FCP X” spread out on various forums.
To solve the problem, it is necessary to know what the reason behind these phenomenons.
H.265 to FCP X Converter
More Features about H.265 to ProRes Converter
- Convert H.265 to ProRes, DNxHD, MPEG-2, H.264, AIC, etc.
- Convert any 4K, 1080P recorded video to FCP X, Premiere Pro CC, iMovie, Sony Vegas Pro, Avid.
- Easily import any format to portable devices like Galaxy S9, iPhone X, iPad Pro, Surface Pro, etc.
- Edit video like trim, crop, merge, split, adjust subtitles, add special effect/watermark, add/delete audio track, etc.
- Rip Blu-ray to any format for editing, playing and sharing
- Mac version and Windows version cover all the operation platforms.
Guidance on how to convert H.265 to ProRes for FCP X
Please follow the step-by-step guide on how to convert H.265 to FCP X ProRes codec quickly.
Make Preparation: Free download H.265 to ProRes converter- H.265 Video Converter
Step 1. Add H.265 clips
Click “Add File” button or simply drag and drop H.265 videos to this program. Batch conversion allows you to convert more than one H.265/HEVC files simultaneously.
Step 2. Define the output format
Click the “Format” drop-down button to select Final Cut Pro Apple ProRes codec(*.mov)’ from “Final Cut Pro” category.
Step 3 Start H.265 to ProRes conversion
Click the “Convert” button at the right bottom side to start H.265 to ProRes converting process.