From this article you will know the method to import Canon EOS C300 Mark II 4K or 1080p MXF files to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 for editing, with the best Canon EOS C300 Mark II to Premiere Pro converter you can convert Canon EOS C300 Mark II MXF videos to Premiere Pro best supported video format.
Have you got a Canon EOS C300 Mark II camcorder? This is one of the best cinema camcorders on the market, many professional users have selected it to replace the old camcorders, so this camcorder is becoming more and more popular. Canon EOS C300 Mark II can help you to record 4K or 1080p videos due to the advanced Super 35mm CMOS Sensor, you can record videos with Canon XF Codec – 4:2:2 50 Mb/s MPEG-2, which can help you to get very high quality videos, the recorded files of Canon EOS C300 Mark II is MXF, it is an advanced format adapted by many high-end camcorders, such as Canon cinema camcorder, Canon 4K camcorder, Sony 4K camcorder, JVC 4K camcorder, Panasonic 4K camcorder, etc.
“Hi guys, I am new to video recording, not long ago my studio purchased the Canon EOS C300 Mark II camcorder, and we recorded some 4K videos with it in the past several days. And now I need to import the Canon EOS C300 Mark II files to Adobe Premiere Pro CC for editing, but when I try to load the videos from Canon EOS C300 Mark II to Premiere Pro CC, I found the Premiere can’t support Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF files, the software said the MXF format is not supported, can you help me to import and edit Canon C300 Mark II files with Adobe Premiere Pro? Thank you!”
Recently many Canon C300 Mark II users have encountered the issue to import Canon C300 Mark II to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, they found that Premiere Pro can’t support Canon C300 Mark II MXF files, well, you need to accept that Canon C300 Mark II MXF format is not one of the file formats that Premiere Pro can handle well. To achieve your goal smoothly, you’d better convert Canon C300 Mark II MXF files to Premiere Pro friendly video formats, like MOV or WMV formats, and then you can edit Canon C300 Mark II files with Premiere Pro smoothly.
Acrok HD Video Converter is the best software for you to get the work done. Basically, it does a good job in converting MXF files to Adobe Premiere Pro most compatible format like MOV/WMV with least quality loss. Plus, Acrok converter supports encoding camera shootings in different formats (MXF, MTS, MOV, AVI, MPG, XAVC MXF, etc.) to video editing software native supported formats, it can work as 4K Video Converter for Mac to convert 4K MXF files for you. For example it can output MOV/WMV formats for Adobe Premiere Pro, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, Apple ProRes codec for FCP X, etc. Just download it and follow the steps below to start the Canon C300 Mark II to Adobe Premiere Pro conversion task.
1. Download Canon C300 Mark II MXF converter from product page, install and launch it on your computer you will see the main interface. Both Mac version and Windows version is available to use, you can choose it according to your need.
2. Transfer MXF files from Canon C300 Mark II to your computer, run the best MXF Converter and click the “Add Files” button to load Canon C300 Mark II MXF videos. 4K video conversion is well supported, it can run as 4K video converter to convert 4K videos.
3. Click “Format” bar to choose output format, to convert Canon C300 Mark II to Adobe Premiere Pro please choose Editing Software -> Adobe Premiere Pro WMV/MOV/MPG as the output format, MOV format is recommended. You can also use this software to convert MTS to Apple ProRes for FCP X.
Tip: if you need to adjust the output parameters, please click settings button on the main interface, and then you can change the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
4. Editing features are also supported in this software, Acrok HD Video converter is combined with many useful editing features, including cropping video size, merging several videos into one file, trimming video clips, or adjusting special effects to output videos, you can use according to your need.
5. The final step is to click convert button to start the conversion. If you have other HD videos like H.264 videos, you can also use Acrok converter to convert H.264 files to Premiere Pro or convert H.264 to FCP X.
When your Canon C300 Mark II MXF files are converted to Premiere Pro supported format, you can import the converted videos to Adobe Premiere Pro, and then you can edit Canon C300 Mark II files with Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 smoothly.
You must be logged in to post a comment.