How to import Nikon D7200 to Sony Vegas Pro & Avid Media Composer and edit natively? From this article we share the best MOV converter will you, it can convert Nikon D7200 H.264 MOV files to native formats for Sony Vegas Pro & Avid Media Composer, and then you can edit Nikon videos with Avid and Sony Vegas Pro smoothly.
Nikon D7200 DSLR is released not long ago, this new camera from Nikon has attracted many users’ attention, it is becoming hotter on the camera field. Nikon D7200 features EXPEED 4 image processor and a 24.2MP CMOS sensor, the D7200 can help you to record full HD 1080p videos at 60 fps, the recordings will be in H.264 MOV format.
As Nikon D7200 has the ability to record high quality videos, many users choose to use it to record vivid moments or beautiful landscapes. You may also have recorded a lot of videos with Nikon D7200, it is great for us to share the videos with our friends and family, but before we share the Nikon D7200 videos, usually we need to import the footages into editing programs and edit them, and then we can get better videos. But it is not so easy to import and edit Nikon D7200 files with Sony Vegas Pro & Avid Media Composer, as we all know, the files recorded by Nikon D7200 are h.264 MOV files, this codec is not good for editing, you are recommended to transcode Nikon D7200 files into a format better suited to editing, effects, and color grading, such as MPG or WMV files for Sony Vegas Pro, and DNxHD codec for Avid. So, in order to successfully ingest Nikon D7200 H.264 MOV files to Sony Vegas Pro & Avid Media Composer, you’re suggested to convert Nikon D7200 files to Sony Vegas Pro & Avid native formats.
Nikon D7200 H.264 MOV Converter
The Nikon D7200 to Sony Vegas Pro & Avid Media Composer conversion can be done by a professional Nikon Video Converter, the software is Acrok HD Video Converter, it is very powerful HD video converter that supports nearly all the HD video formats, such as MOV, MP4, AVI, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MXF, XAVC MXF, etc. so if you have rich HD video files you can use this software to convert them. Acrok HD Video Converter also has many optimized output formats, such as DNxHD codec for Avid MC, Apple ProRes codec for FCP X, WMV/MOV/MPG for Sony Vegas Pro, AIC codec for iMovie, etc. it also has powerful editing feature, you can trim, crop, adjust effect, add watermark, add subtitle, etc. now please download this Nikon D7200 H.264 MOV Converter and use it to convert Nikon D7200 to Sony Vegas Pro & Avid Media Composer, you can also use it to convert Nikon D7200 to FCP X.
Transcode Nikon D7200 to Sony Vegas Pro & Avid Media Composer
1. Download Acrok HD Video Converter Mac or Windows version, install it on your Mac or Windows computer, run it as the best Nikon Video Converter.
2. Click “Add Files” button to import your Nikon D7200 mov files to the software, you can also directly drag and drop the footages into the software. You can also use it to convert Nikon D750 to Avid Media Composer & iMovie.
3. Hit the “Format” bar and select native formats for editing programs. To convert Nikon D7200 to Sony Vegas Pro, please choose Editing software -> Sony Vegas Pro MOV, WMV, or MPG formats; to convert Nikon D7200 to Avid Media Composer, please choose Editing software -> Avid DNxHD 720p or 1080p (*.mov). If you want to convert Nikon D7200 to other programs please choose according to your need.
4. Customization is available to use in this Nikon D7200 video converter, you can click settings button and adjust the video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video & Audio, Frame Rate, Video Size, Sample Rate, Audio Channels, etc., if you don’t need to adjust you can skip this step.
5. The last step is to click convert button, Acrok HD Video Converter will start Nikon D7200 to Sony Vegas Pro & Avid Media Composer conversion. This program can also help you to transcode MTS to Avid Media Composer.
When all your Nikon D7200 H.264 MOV files are converted to the best format for Sony Vegas Pro & Avid MC, you can import converted Nikon D7200 files to Sony Vegas Pro & Avid Media Composer, and then you can edit the videos natively. Just take a try, hope this converter can help you.